I am pretty sure this tag is by Thrice Reads but I saw it over on Reading Parental‘s blog. Give these blogs a follow they are pretty awesome. This tag seemed like it would be a cute trip down book memory lane…..
1. Kenny from Camp AKA your first book love
I have a tie for this one. The VERY FIRST book series I ever fell in love with was Anne of Green Gables. That being said I didn’t start obsessing and fan girling over any type of fandom until the first Harry Potter book came into my life in the 4th grade.
2. John Ambrose McClaren AKA the book that got away (a book that may not be your all time favorite now, but you’ll always love it)
I use to be IN LOVE with a manga series called Gravitation. I owned every single volume. I lost them when I moved and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to replace the collection one day. Reread it. Do I still love it? I’m not sure but this is literally the one that got away.
3. Lucas from Homecoming AKA your GBF (your favorite LGBTQ+ character or book)
OK….. I am going to go with the Sookie Stackhouse series on this one. I LOVED those books. When the show True Blood came out, Lafayette was my FAVORITE character. He died off in like book 1 of the Sookie Stackhouse series but was still an awesome LGBTQ+ character in the show.
4. Josh Sanderson AKA the book next door (a book that you’ll love no matter how many times you read it)
This one is actually a hard one. I am going to go outside the box on this one and say The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. I have all of Dan Brown’s book sitting on my bookshelves and The Da Vinci Code is one I’ve read 3 times over the years and still love it. (Even though the movie wasn’t all that amazing).
5. Peter Kavinsky AKA your one true book love
Currently….. The Caraval Series…… I’m dying a slow death waiting for Finale