YAY! Another book tag! I find these to be really fun and a pretty good filler post when I am in a reading funk. I’m tagging EVERYONE in this post so feel free to comment on my answers and repost your answers!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? I have 2 spots…. My bed and the corner of my L shaped couch
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? I have been known to use both! I have lots f different types of bookmarks and I love them all! That being said I also misplace them or forget to bring one with me somewhere so I’ll also use a receipt from my wallet or purse.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I like to stop at the end of a chapter. Unfortunately, I have kids, homeschool, husband, animals, a household to run, and food to cook…. Stopping at the end of a chapter doesn’t always work out for me and I am forced to just stop reading.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? I drink while reading but eating is a definite NO! I can’t chew and read, weird right? I also don’t want to get food all over my books.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? I like it to be as quiet as possible. If my husband is watching TV, I find myself watching it too. If there is music, I tend to sing along instead of read. I CAN read with some very quiet classical playing SOMETIMES.
6. One book at a time or several at once? I always read several books at once. I’m a mood reader. So I usually bounce between 2-3 books in different genres and read what I FEEL like reading.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? I would rather stay at home and read. I ALWAYS have a book with me, either print or kindle, so I can read whenever there is a spare second! Home, hammock, porch, beach, car, waiting room etc…. You name it, I’m probably reading there
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head? 100% read silently to myself. I actual SUCK at reading out loud. I go from and adult with a post grad reading level to a stuttering 5th grader. That’s an exaggeration but It’s really bad! Therefore I just read to myself in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? I do not read ahead or skip pages. I will admit that if something is boring I have been known to skim through quickly.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? It has happened on accident sometimes by I have never purposely broken a spine. Regular wear and tear is what you will find on my shelves.
11. Do you write in your books? No. The only time I MIGHT write in a book is to personalize a gift. Other than that….. no underlines or highlights. OH! Unless it’s a textbook! I highlighted ALL OVER my med school books. HAHA!