How is it that September is over already?? Wow time is just flying by! OK so let’s Just go a quick recap on what the month of September entailed…..
- Went on a mother son date with my kiddo TO THE BOOKSTORE and this was HIS choosing. I was so shocked I went on a buying spree! (Plus the husband was out of town and not there to supervise and be the voice of reason HAHA!)
- I won the first book in the new Clan Kendrick series by Vanessa Kelly off Goodreads!! So excited for this book to arrive! I’ve been trying to get it forever!
- I did my second blog tour. This time it was for Life On The Leash. I am signed up for another one for October!
- I had TWO giveaways this month. I gave away a copy of Life On The Leash. My second giveaway was copies of BOTH The Devilish Duke AND The Elusive Earl with some signed bookmarks. CONGRATS TO MY WINNERS! I have one giveaway planned for October so stay tuned!
- I received A LOT of book mail that I wasnt expecting. The Book Gods definitely smiled upon me the last week of September.
- I participated in my very first read along for The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell. It was fun! Didn’t win any of the giveaways but that’s ok because the book was AWESOME! And the Husband did it with me!
- I hung out with some cool romance authors on The Drawing Room Facebook page. They had A LOT of cool giveaways. Fingers Crossed I FINALLY score a copy of Barbarous by Minerva Spencer! Wont know until Oct. 3rd.
- Bought a new Spireside candle that I am OBSESSED with. New favorite! (Sorry Pirates Revenge)
I think that’s it for the month of September!! Hopefully October is just as eventful! I’m hoping to read more next month than I did this month. Kind of been in a weird reading funk. Enjoy the slide show for this list! Until next time!!